venerdì 26 ottobre 2012

The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build a Home


Re     La    Mi
Sim   Sim7    La      Mi

Re    La Mi
 There is a house built out of stone
Re                       La           Mi
 Wooden floors, walls and window sills...
Re               La             Mi
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust...
Sim Re                  La         Mi
This is a place where I don't feel alone
Sim           Re               La       Mi
This is a place where I feel at home...

Re La7+ Re La Mi
Re La7+    Re         La           Mi
Cause, I built a home  for you  for me
     Re    La7+  Re           La          Mi
Until it disappeared from me from you
         Re          La7+   Re Fa#m             La          Mi
And now, it's time to lea      -     ve and turn to dust........

Re           La                       Mi
Sim         Sim7    La        Mi
Re             La                           Mi
Out in the garden where we planted the seeds
Sim            Re       La       Mi
There is a tree as old as me
Re                      La               Mi
Branches were sewn by the color of green
Sim                Re           La              Mi
Ground had arose and passed it's knees
Re                              La        Mi
By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
Sim                Re        La Mi
I climbed the tree to see the world
                 Re               La           Mi
When the gusts came around to blow me down
Sim              Re               La          Mi
I held on as tightly as you held onto me
Sim             Re                 La            Mi
I held on as tightly as you held onto me......

Re La7+ Re La Mi


Re La7+    Re          La           Mi
Cause, I built a home  for you   for me
     Re    La7+  Re           La           Mi
Until it disappeared from me from you
         Re          La7+    Re Fa#m             La          Mi
And now, it's time to lea      -     ve and turn to dust........


Re     La    Mi
Sim   Sim7    La      Mi (Chiude)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento