domenica 23 marzo 2014

One Dimensional Man - Tell me Marie


Intro: Mib   /   Sib

              (Solm) Mib                                 (Solm)   Mib
 Tell me Marie,           what did they do to you?
                         Sib
 Why you don't talk anymore?
              (Solm)  Mib                                              (Solm)    Mib
 Tell me Marie              why your pale hands don't move.
                         Sib                        ( Fa  Sib)
 I can't dry my tears anymore.

                Solm                      Mib
 Tell me Marie what did they do to you,
          Sib                       Solm
 why you don't talk anymore?
Mib                       Mibm                Sib        Solm
     Tell me Marie, why you were alone?
Mib                         Mibm                             Sib
Tell me Marie just what they did you do to you
                                 Solm
 just not a long time ago.
Mib                                            Mibm
      Why your friends were not there?
          Sib                              Solm             Stacco: Solm    [Ripete tutto il pezzo fino a qui]
 Why God wasn't watching over you?

Stacco: Mib  Mibm  Sib  Solm (X4)

      (Rehold)Mib                  Sib       Solm
 When I will live   this bad world
      Mib                                                             Sib         Solm
 will anybody say a word about the boy that's gone?
                   Mib                   Sib         Solm
 When I will leave this bad world
  Mib                                                                Sib       Solm
 nobody will say a word about the boy that's gone.
                    Mib                 Sib       Solm
 When I will live   this bad world
      Mib                                                           Sib         Solm
 will anybody say a word about the boy that's gone?
                  Mib                  Sib         Solm
 When I will leave this bad world
  Mib                                                               Sib       Solm   /   Fa (Chiude Sosepsa)
 nobody will say a word about the boy that's gone.            

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento